In this tutorial, we will walk you through the information Orange Tree collects to run your background check and how to provide it using the CandidateConnect portal.
(Don't have time to go through the tutorial? Click here to download a PDF copy of the tutorial).
You can choose how you'd like to interact with the tutorial below from the following options:
- (Default) Try It: Practice the steps in the tutorial interactively.
- Watch It: See the steps in the tutorial as a video
- View It: See the steps in the tutorial as a scrollable list
- Print It: Export the tutorial as a PDF.
Once you have decided, click START to continue.
1. What information does Orange Tree need to run my background check?
Orange Tree only requests the information required to complete the services your employer requested in their background check order. All background screening services required the following information:
- Your full legal name
- Date of Birth
- Address history for the last seven years
- Social Security Number
Additional information may be required if our employer has requested a verification service (ex. employment or education verification).
2. How do I update personal information such as my date of birth, SSN or Name?
Please contact us via phone: 888.222.0667 to update any personal information. We do not encourage sending any personal information via email.