Using Orange Tree
Drug and Health Services
How to view Annotations
Annotations are used for more in-depth status updates on orders. Things like ETA’s on criminal checks, attempts on verifications, or the status of a drug screen can be found on annotations.
How to see annotations in the Orange Tree client portal.
1. Step 1. Click on the applicant name to view more information.
2. Step 2. To view more information about the services, click Annotations.
3. Annotations show in depth status updates on orders such as attempts on verifications
4. Click to close Annotations
5. Click on another applicant to see the details on that order.
6. Click Annotations.
7. Annotations can provide in-depth status updates on drug tests.
Here we see a notification on when the drug test was scheduled.
8. When the sample was sent to the lab.
9. And when the sample was received at the lab.
10. Click to close Annotations