Using Orange Tree
Drug and Health Services
How to provide the information needed for your background check
In this tutorial, we will walk you through the information Orange Tree collects to run your background check and how to provide it using the CandidateConnect portal.
(Don't have time to go through the tutorial? Click here to download a PDF copy of the tutorial).
You can choose how you'd like to interact with the tutorial below from the following options:
- (Default) Try It: Practice the steps in the tutorial interactively.
- Watch It: See the steps in the tutorial as a video
- View It: See the steps in the tutorial as a scrollable list
- Print It: Export the tutorial as a PDF.
Once you have decided, click START to continue.
1. Step 1. Click the 'personalized login link' in the email to get started.
2. Step 2. A web browser will open to the CandidateConnect screen.
Click START to continue.
4. Click Next to continue.
5. You can update your information inCandidateConnect.
6. Electronically sign and Send documents.
7. And check the status of your background check.
8. If you would like to receive text notifications, click to enter your Mobile Phone number.
9. You will receive a 6 digit pin to you mobile phone to validate your device.
Click Next to continue.
You can add Orange Tree to your contact list.
11. Step 4. Sign disclosure and authorization forms.
Click to review and sign Disclosure notice.
12. Click to Sign Disclosure.
13. Click to review and sign the Authorization form.
14. Click to Sign Authorization.
15. Step 5. Click Personal Information to provide your SSN and Date of Birth.
16. Enter your Date of Birth.
17. And Social Security Number.
18. Step 6. Click to enter your address history for the past 7 years.
19. Click to enter your Current Address.
20. Click to enter the Date you started living at this address.
21. Click '+Add' button to add additional addresses.
22. Click 'X' if you do not have any moreaddresses to add.
23. Step 7. Click 'Other Names Used' to add additional names.
24. Click to add Alias or Maiden Names.
25. Or Click No Additional Names if you have no others.
26. Step 8. Click to sign Affirmation.
27. Click to Affirm that the information you provided was true and accurate.
28. Step 9. Click to download your Summary of Your Rights
29. If you are living or working in a state thatrequires a state notice, you can download it here.
Click to download.
30. Click to sign and confirm that you received the additional disclosures.
31. Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner for additional information.
32. You can check our Frequently Asked Questions section to see if your question might have an answer before reaching out
33. You can send a question right in candidate connect or you can call or email your question
34. If you have information you need help correcting when the background check is complete, you can reach our dispute team right in CandidateConnect.
35. This concludes the candidate portal tutorial.
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. What information does Orange Tree need to run my background check?
Orange Tree only requests the information required to complete the services your employer requested in their background check order. All background screening services required the following information:
- Your full legal name
- Date of Birth
- Address history for the last seven years
- Social Security Number
Additional information may be required if our employer has requested a verification service (ex. employment or education verification).
2. How do I update personal information such as my date of birth, SSN or Name?
Please contact us via phone: 888.222.0667 to update any personal information. We do not encourage sending any personal information via email.