Using Orange Tree
Drug and Health Services
How to place an order via Applicant Order
The client collects and enters the candidate’s information (including disclosure and authorization forms).
1. Step 1. Click Applicant Order to place abackground check order.
2. Step 2. Select a location for the order.
3. Select Location.
4. Your name will pre-populate in the 'Order for'dropdown; however, you may change this field to order on behalfof another user.
Click to changethe user.
5. Select the user.
6. Step 3. Select the servicepackage for theorder.
7. Select Service Package.
The information needed for the order is based on the services in the package.
8. Step 4. Enter the applicant's FirstName.
9. If available, please include the Middle Name.
Enter the MiddleName.
10. Enter the applicant's LastName.
11. Step 5. Enter the applicant's Social Security Number.
12. Step 6. Enter the applicant's Date of Birth.
13. Step 7. For driving services.
Enter the applicant's Driver's License Number
14. Select the State.
15. Step 8. Enter the applicant's EmailAddress.
An invitation linkto the background check will be sent.
If you have the applicant's cell phone number, you may enter it here.
A text with an invitation link to the background order will be sent.
17. Step 9. Enter the Applicant's Address History for the past 7 years.
18. To add additional addresses, click add another address
19. Click Remove to remove additional fields.
20. To add additional names, click Add Another Alias.
21. Click Remove to removeadditional fields.
22. You can add the Applicant's Admitted Offenses if needed.
23. Step 10. Check the box to affirm that you have already made the proper disclosures and authorizations before requesting the background check.
24. Step 11. For employment verification services, enter the Company Name.
25. The Location.
26. And the Position or Title.
27. Select if this is a present employer.
28. And if Orange Tree may contact the employer.
29. To add additional employments, click Add Another Employment.
30. Click Remove to removeadditional fields.
31. Step 12. For education verification services. Enter the School name and Location.
32. Select the type.
33. And if the applicant graduated.
34. To add additional educations, click Add Another Education
35. Click Remove to removeadditional fields.
36. An order summary is displayed, showing theinformation provided and services selected.
37. Step 13. Once reviewed, click the 'Order' button.