Using Orange Tree
Drug and Health Services
How to Order a Drug Test via MyeScreen
Learn how to order a drug test or an occupational health service directly from MyeScreen.
1. On the My eScreen website, click Scheduling
2. Click Schedule an Event
3. Click the Account drop down to select the proper account.
4. Select the Account Name and Number
5. Click Search
6. Click on the Account Name
7. Input the donor's FirstName
8. Input the donor's LastName
9. Input the donor's Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
10. Select the Reason for Test
11. Select the Type of Test and specific panel if your account has multiple options.
12. Click Next: Select A Clinic
13. Any default clinics assigned to your account will display right away.
To select a different clinic, you may search by a specific address, city, or zip code
Input a Zip Code to search.
14. Include the number of miles to search from the given address or zip code
You may search up to a 60 mile radius.
Input a Distance.
15. Click Search
16. Clinic details will display, such as name, distance, phone, and address.
The drug column will tell you the clinic classification.
Click the down arrows next to the clinic name to expand the additional clinic details.
17. Clinic hours are listed, as well as if an appointment is required.
Click the down arrows to collapse the clinic details.
18. Select the clinic name that you would like to use.
19. Confirm how much time the donor should have to complete their collection.
You may choose an immediate start time, or schedule for a future start time.
20. Select Business Days
21. You may select notifications for this event and provide the email receipient.
22. When finished, click Confirm Scheduled Event
23. The electronic Chain of Custody (ePassport) will be emailed to the user.
You can also text or email a copy to the donor by providing their contact information and clicking Send.
24. To access the ePassport, click on Click to view document
25. Thank you for completing "How to Order a Drug Test via MyeScreen"