Using Orange Tree
Drug and Health Services
How to provide my address history?
In this quick tutorial, we will walk you right through how to provide your address history for the past 7 years (including any international addresses you may have).
(Don't have time to go through the tutorial? Click here to download a PDF copy of the tutorial).
You can choose how you'd like to interact with the tutorial below from the following options:
- (Default) Try It: Practice the steps in the tutorial interactively.
- Watch It: See the steps in the tutorial as a video
- View It: See the steps in the tutorial as a scrollable list
- Print It: Export the tutorial as a PDF.
Once you have decided, click START to continue.
1. Step 1. Click Address History to provide your address history for the past 7 years.
2. Step 2. Input your current address and all other addresses that you have lived in for the past seven years.
3. Click to enter the street.
6. And Postal Code/Zip Code for your current address.
7. Provide the Month, Day, and Year that you started Living at each address.
Make sure the dates do not overlap.
8. If you need to add additional address, click the '+Add' button to display more fields.
9. If you need to add an international address, click on the Country drop down to select the country.
10. Select the Country.
11. Click to enter Street Address or enter N/A if unknown.
12. Click to enter City or N/A if unknown.
13. Click to enter state, province, territory or N/A for unknown.
14. And Postal Code or N/A if unknown.
15. Enter the month, day, and year you started living at that address.
16. And the Month, Day, and Year you stopped living there.
17. When finished, click the Submit button.
Thank you for taking this tutorial!
Here's an interactive tutorial
Common questions and answers
1. How do I complete my address history?
- Input all your addresses for the past seven years, including the day, month, and year at each address. Make sure dates do not overlap.
Tip: If you’re having trouble entering your address history on your mobile device, try using the Chrome browser on your computer.
2. What if I can't remember my address history?
- Do the best you can. Our system also allows you to select "no address history" if you need to.
Tip: Keep a document on file with all your previous addresses and the dates so you always have the information handy.
3. What if I have an international address?
Our system allows you to select the country the address is in. Mark N/A for fields that are not related to your international address.