Using Orange Tree
Drug and Health Services
How to place an order via Applicant Entry
Orange Tree collects candidate’s information (including disclosure and authorization forms) from the candidate via our mobile-optimized portal called CandidateConnect®
Step by step guide on how to place an order via Applicant Entry - using the Orange Tree client portal.
1. Step 1. Click Applicant Entry to place a background check order.
2. Step 2. Select a location for the order.
3. Select Location.
4. Your name will pre-populate in the 'Order for' dropdown; however, you may change this field to order on behalf of another user.
Click to change the user.
5. Select the user.
6. Step 3. Select the service package for the order.
7. Select Service Package.
The services included in the package will automatically be selected.
8. Step 4. Enter the applicant's First Name.
9. If available, please include the Middle Name.
Click to enter the Middle Name.
10. Click to enter the applicant's Last Name.
11. Step 5. Enter the applicant's Email Address.
An invitation link to the background check will be sent.
If you have the applicant's cell phone number, you may enter it here. The applicant will receive a text message.
13. Step 6. If you would like to be copied on the email sent to the applicant, click on the box next to 'Please CC me on emails sent.'
14. Step 7. You may request that Orange Tree collect additional information from the applicant, but not perform any services with it.
15. Click to remove Driving License.
16. An order summary is displayed, showing the information provided and services selected.
17. Step 8. Once reviewed, click the 'Order' button.
Here's an interactive tutorial